cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Create an Issue Collector to reduce friction in filing issues
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2016 17:52:04 GMT
@carlos
- we can configure type of fields
- no captcha available
- no, unless Apache Infra wants to proxy the form

Just searched for this -- captcha has been a 4 year old feature request on
JIRA: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-29994

I think this proposal might be dead. Moderating this would be a nightmare,
seeing as the regular JIRA has spam problems already (even with auth).