cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Why was device.name removed from the device-plugin?
Date Sun, 19 Jun 2016 01:37:31 GMT
Didn't know about the need for BT permission, in that case I would not be
for it. Needing this permission is confusing for developers and their end
users.

I think this should start as an external plugin, and if anything changes
with regards to our concerns, we can re-visit making it part of core.

On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 3:01 AM, julio cesar sanchez <jcesarmobile@gmail.com