cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Tobias Bocanegra <tri...@apache.org>
Subject process.env.PWD vs process.cwd()
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2016 05:08:39 GMT
Hi,

I see a different behaviour in relative plugin resolution between 6.1.1 and
6.2.
I'm invoking cordova via ant (java), which sets the current working
directory of the cordova process correctly, but does not change the env.PWD
[0].

until 6.1.1 this was not a problem, but since 6.2 my relative plugin paths
don't resolve anymore. I tried to figure out where the change came from,
but until now I was not successful.

I would change the order of the assignment in [1] to:

        origCwd = process.cwd() || process.env.PWD;

but since this didn't change between 6.1 and 6.2, I don't think this is the
culprit.
any advice?

regards, toby

for details see: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-11387