cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Kotikov (Akvelon)" <v-vlk...@microsoft.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Buildbot deprecation
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2016 13:01:29 GMT
Hi guys,

Last couple of weeks we've been polishing our Jenkins setup and hopefully resolved all discovered
issues w/ Paramedic, Saucelabs and intermittent tests failures, so Jenkins/Paramedic CI process
can now be considered stable and reliable.

In general this means that we no more depend on Medic/buildbot in our CI process so I'd like
to discuss deprecation of our Buildbot in favor of Jenkins CI and propose to shutdown it in
the near future.

As main advantages of doing this we'll get a clear picture of current plugins' health using
dasboards for PR[1] and periodic[2] builds and much more convenience and maintainability.

Any thoughts?

---
[1] http://cordova-ci.cloudapp.net:8080/view/Pull%20requests/
[2] http://cordova-ci.cloudapp.net:8080/view/Periodic%20builds/