cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Parashuram N <panar...@microsoft.com>
Subject Re: Create an Issue Collector to reduce friction in filing issues
Date Sun, 19 Jun 2016 11:10:48 GMT
I think the problem is there that we already have a lot of open JIRA issues that are basically
questions, or don’t have responses from the creator. With such a form, will that number
simply not increase? If the goal is to be more inviting, will it make sense to instead point
to slack and ask folks to post questions/bugs there?

There are good folks who are not committers, and they would help. Worst case, the bug could
be filed from there. This will also give a chance for folks on slack to help out, and eventually
become committers .