cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Parashuram N <>
Subject Cordova Monthly Hangouts
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 18:55:09 GMT
It has been a while since all of us met, so I was wondering if it would help to do a Cordova
Monthly hangout ? I also understand that we have Phonegap day EU this month, and maybe we
could use that timeframe to get more folks involved in the hangout ? For the rest of us who
could not attend Phonegap day EU, we could do the hangount. It may also help other community
members see how we do hangouts, and may be a way to encourage them to participate even more

I was thinking that we could discuss some of the following topics

1.       Cordova Telemetry work that Mefire is working on - driving that to a Closure, and
ensuring that all developers and toolsmiths are good with the proposal and the data we collect

2.       Talk about our Bug Tirage bar, look at ways to reduce outstanding bug count and look
at the work around running tests on every PR

3.       Follow up on the idea of a Cordova Roadmap

Any other ideas ? I could start a Cordova discuss.