cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Knoll <rikn...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Proposal: Change Android Project Directory Structure to Android Studio style
Date Wed, 18 May 2016 00:35:55 GMT
Does that mean the plan is to provide a mapping from old file locations to new ones? For example,
if I have this in my plugin.xml:

    <config-file target="res/values/strings.xml" parent="" />

Will the new cordova-android automatically convert the target value to the new location of
"app/src/main/res/values/strings.xml"?

Thanks,
Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Bowser [mailto:bowserj@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2016 3:51 PM
To: dev <dev@cordova.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Proposal: Change Android Project Directory Structure to Android Studio style

@Richard: The changes to the Android files in cordova-common should allow for config-file,
source-file and resource-file to work fine.  I already did something similar in February,
but I should have checked it in on an Cordova-Android branch instead of the other repo.

https://github.com/infil00p/cordova-android-studio

@Parashuram: Does this drop the JAR is libs?  I couldn't quite tell from looking at the JS
code doing the installation.  If it does, that won't change at all.