cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Cordova-Android 5.2.0 Release
Date Wed, 25 May 2016 17:33:51 GMT
Hey

I know that we haven't done a minor release for a few months for Android,
and I think that we have enough worthwhile changes in Android that we
should probably do a release soon.  If possible, I would like for us to do
a 5.2.0 release with the versioning fix, and the other build script fixes
that have been done recently.  There's not a lot of commits, but I do think
what we do have is worthy of being released.

What do people think?

Joe