cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Yet another Cordova-Android 6.0.x release thread, and another 5.x release soon
Date Tue, 24 May 2016 20:07:13 GMT
I picked September because it's after when Android N is released.  The
items on the list don't depend on each other.

Also, we use semver so us breaking an API or making a major breaking change
means a major bump.  Not all of these are API breaking, and in fact only
the Android Studio project structure and the Thread-Safe bridge breaks
stuff.

I don't want to make a 6.0 and a 7.0 for the two major breaking changes and
would rather group the two together since they're both related but not
dependent.