cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <>
Subject [Android] Ending support for Ice Cream Sandwich?
Date Fri, 06 May 2016 06:57:16 GMT

So, it's been a while, but it looks like we should really drop support for
ICS, because Crosswalk is dropping support for ICS.

So, yeah, I think we should drop support for ICS.  I know it's been a "Meh,
why not?" thing for people to support for a while and there wasn't a super
strong case for dropping it, but now that we can't use Crosswalk to fix our
WebView woes, I think it's time to put this thing at rest and move on.