cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova Monthly Hangouts
Date Tue, 31 May 2016 22:14:55 GMT
I have deleted all available dates in the past, because if time travel were
ever going to be possible it would already have happened. I have also
deleted the imposter Tommy, and let the good one stay.

At this point, it is looking like Thursday June 2, at 12:00 PM SF Time.

This gives us: Steve, Me, Edna, Joe, Michael, Simon, Dmitry, Vladimir and
Tommy.
But it unfortunately doesn't work for Parshu, or Kerri

Anyone else want to respond?
http://doodle.com/poll/xvifrwwnqci2fti3

Cheers,
  Jesse

@purplecabbage
risingj.com

On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 1:03 PM, Jesse <purplecabbage@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>> <https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/photokandy-studios-llc/id498577828>
>> <https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/photokandy-studios-llc/id498577828>
>>
>> → *CONFIDENTIAL* ←
>>
>> This email and any attachments may be confidential. If you are not the
>> intended recipient, please let us know by replying to this message, and
>> then remove the message and its attachments from your system. You should
>> not disseminate, distribute, or otherwise copy or release the information
>> contained herein, nor can we accept any liability for any loss or damages
>> resulting from the use, abuse, or mis-use of the information contained
>> herein.
>>
>> → *SECURITY* ←
>>
>> Computer viruses can be distributed via email. It is the recipient’s
>> responsibility to check this email and any attachments for viruses. Email
>> transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as the email
>> could have been intercepted, corrupted, delayed, and/or re-transmitted.
>> The
>> sender does not accept any liability for errors or omissions within this
>> message or its attachments, nor for any viruses which may be present.
>>
>> *Note:* We do our very best to ensure that nothing we send contains
>> viruses. However, because of the nature of email and the way it is sent,
>> we
>> can’t promise that some other party hasn’t intercepted our email and added
>> malicious content. Due to the nature of email, we can’t accept any
>> liability for any damage or loss arising from the use, abuse, or mis-use
>> of
>> this email and any of its attachments.
>>
>> → *PRIVACY* ←
>>
>> Email is not a secure communications medium. When replying to this or any
>> message, you should not include any information that you do not want the
>> entire world to be capable of seeing. In other words, don’t send financial
>> accounts (CC#s, Bank Account #s, etc.), passwords, social security
>> numbers,
>> or the like, even when asked directly. photoKandy Studios LLC will
>> *never*  ask
>> you for this information.
>>
>> Information transmitted via email may be intercepted and retransmitted by
>> any number of other entities. This is the nature of email, and as such, we
>> can’t be held liable for any loss or damage incurred by replying to this
>> message with compromising information. Review your message prior to
>> sending
>> it, and ensure that there is no information you wouldn’t be comfortable
>> with the entire world knowing.
>>
>> On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 12:43 PM, Jesse <purplecabbage@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Here's a doodle for a hangout. Let me know if I should extend the hours
>> > past 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM Pacific.
>> > http://doodle.com/poll/xvifrwwnqci2fti3
>> >

>> > @purplecabbage
>> > risingj.com
>> >
>> > On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 4:09 AM, julio cesar sanchez <

PR