cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] CLI Templates
Date Tue, 31 May 2016 23:37:39 GMT
`cordova create` is destructive by nature.
Anything and everything required by the templated app should be part of
what is copied.  Our current blind folder copy needs to be more intelligent.
I would prefer that template files be in a sub-dir, much like they are in
each platform.

Simon and I faced a similar situation with making a plugin template[1]
While only half baked at this point, the file structure is relevant I think.

[1] https://github.com/phonegap/phonegap-plugin-template

@purplecabbage
risingj.com