cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Extended LTS version
Date Fri, 13 May 2016 17:53:28 GMT
... and platform updates that can break existing functionality, which come
out every about every 3 months between our various devices/platforms.
If people are willing to not update their devices or machines or software,
and there are never any security exploits then everything will just work
forever.
I think 3-5 years is absurd, browsers barely guarantee that 5 year old
html/css/js will work.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com