cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Raymond Camden <raymondcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cordova-electron
Date Tue, 24 May 2016 13:15:24 GMT
Can I ask what would be the target for this project? I assume the idea
is that I'd be able to use an existing app and target the desktop. But
given that the environment is so different, would it be expected that
a mobile app could "just work" on desktop?

Not saying it is a bad idea - just wondering if it really makes sense. :)