cordova-dev mailing list archives

From julio cesar sanchez <>
Subject Re: Extended LTS version
Date Fri, 13 May 2016 17:19:34 GMT
But for the CLI? For each platform?

I don't think it makes sense on iOS platform where a new iOS version is
released every year and apple ends forcing to use latest SDK sooner or
later, and on new releases some things are broken and people needs to
update cordova-ios to make them work.
Might make sense on android wher google allows you to use the sdk you want
and things keep working in a "compatibility mode".

But making sure the plugins keep working on all the LTS versions for 3-5
years will need a lot of work

El viernes, 13 de mayo de 2016, Nikhil Khandelwal <>