cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Kotikov (Akvelon)" <v-vlk...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Node 6.x and Cordova CLI
Date Fri, 06 May 2016 21:13:29 GMT
Hi list

FYI, we’ve recently performed a sanity check of Cordova CLI against newly released Node
JS 6.0 (credits to Alex Sorokin) and found some issues, caused by new Node JS version. The
most critical is a failure of uninstallation of plugins with custom frameworks for iOS platform
- JIRA CB-11200 [1]. The root cause is the bug in node-xcode which is already fixed [2].

In order to resolve the issue I think we'll need to bump node-xcode version in both cordova-lib
and cordova-ios and release these ASAP. Also we'd probably need to update CI configs to include
Node 6.x in test matrix where possible. I'm going to submit a PR shortly.

-
[2] https://github.com/alunny/node-xcode/pull/86

-
Best regards, Vladimir