cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <>
Subject Re: Yet another Cordova-Android 6.0.x release thread, and another 5.x release soon
Date Tue, 24 May 2016 20:24:41 GMT
I don't think Android N is going to change that much like you said.

Let's move forward as usual , create a branch 6.x on main repo and start that release stream

Start landing features from the list below and have a board to track was left. When it's done
it's done when ever that's it and we release regardless of official date of Android N (it
might along or be bit after)

And as normal process we need to care and feed both branches (master & 6.x) having them
green and CI testing as Android N builds come out.

Any plugins need a 6.x branch corresponding to cordova-android@6.x branch, I don't think so
but is good to ask.

- Carlos