cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Urban <alexander.ur...@timeflex.de>
Subject AW: Windows Phone, platform "Windows" and icon fonts
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2016 09:05:14 GMT
Hello Raghav,

I am not sure why the browser should be an issue, since both windows and wp8 platform should
use the very same IE under the hood, and on wp8 platform it is working.

I could take this problem to stackoverflow, but I guess they'd tell me it's a bug and I should
take it to the devs.

Kind regards,

Alexander

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Raghav Katyal [mailto:rakatyal@microsoft.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 22. April 2016 23:31
An: dev@cordova.apache.org; Alexander Urban <alexander.urban@timeflex.de>
Betreff: RE: Windows Phone, platform "Windows" and icon fonts

Hi Alexander,

I looked into this and could verify the issue. However I don't think this falls within the
scope of Cordova, but an issue with the browser being run on Win8.1 phone. I tried to look
for solutions and found some potential hacks online. I think stackoverflow or something similar
might be a better place to take this.

-Raghav