cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Dik - MendriX <t....@mendrix.nl>
Subject Cordova plugin help
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2016 14:38:14 GMT
Dear Sir or Madam,

I've been trying to develop a cordova plugin for android but I've had no success so far. So
I tried to create a simple Hello World plugin to check if the java exec method is called but
still with no success. I've attached the simple Hello World plugin to this mail and I was
hoping you can have a look since I'm kinda at a loss and need to make progress for my internship.

Kind regards,
Thomas Dik | Stagiair/Intern
[unnamed]<http://www.mendrix.nl/>

T.Dik@MendriX.nl<mailto:M.vanderHijden@gdx.nl> | www.MendriX.nl<http://www.gdx.nl/>
T: +31(0)346 290 700 | F: +31(0)346 290 709
Vragen en ondersteuning via Support@MendriX.nl<mailto:support@gdx.nl> of telefonisch.
MendriX is ingeschreven bij de Kamer van Koophandel te Utrecht onder nummer 30189917. Aan
deze e-mail kunnen geen rechten worden ontleend.