cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Raghav Katyal <rakat...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Windows Phone, platform "Windows" and icon fonts
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2016 17:16:18 GMT
They do not use the same IE version. Also it works on Windows Phone 10 as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse [mailto:purplecabbage@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2016 9:58 AM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: Windows Phone, platform "Windows" and icon fonts

cordova-wp8 platform uses IE10, regardless of what is on the phone.  This is done internally
via a compatibility layer in the sdk so that moving to a more recent device / OS does not
break existing apps.
Thank you for posting a sample, I will have a look at it and report back soon.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com