cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Kisselman, Lev" <>
Subject Trouble setting up tests with Android studio, Robolectric and Cordova webview
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2016 19:52:24 GMT
Hi All.

I'm having trouble setting up unit tests with Roboletric (3.0) for Android project with Cordova

I installed Roboletic and write a simple unit test.  First problem I ran into was that Roboletric's
ShadowCookieManager was missing a few methods (setAcceptFileSchemeCookies, allowFileSchemeCookies,
etc).  I found a solution by Writing custom ShadowCookeManager that extends Roboletric's class.<>
Next problem is a bit more complicated. The class org.robolectric.fakes.RoboWebSettings that
extends abstract class android.webkit.WebSettings is missing a lot of methods.

I find it hard to believe that setting up  Roboletric for a simple webview application is
supposed to be this complicated.  I would really appreciate any advice you would give me.

The information contained in this message may be confidential and/or constitute a privileged
attorney-client document.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or
an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify McGraw-Hill
Education immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank