cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Publishing the AAR after the next release of Cordova
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2016 18:31:21 GMT
Hey

So, here's something that I want to put on the dev list before we do it,
which is that for the next release of Apache Cordova, we publish an AAR on
JCenter/BinTray and/or MavenCentral/Sonatype with the new release.

Basically, this is a convenience package and we could technically do it
now, but I want to make sure that I'm above board with this so that there's
no "WTF? You're doing something wrong" thing that happens here that seems
to constantly happen.

What do people think about adding a cordova-android AAR to jcenter next
release?

Joe