cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Library Project/AAR alternatives to current plugin situation
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2016 15:49:23 GMT
I didn't publish it anywhere yet because I can't officially publish things
as Cordova without things being voted on.  I could probably call this all
PhoneGap and publish it, but I really want to make sure that I have the is
dotted and the ts crossed before doing that, since I don't want the Apache
powers-that-be to come back down and shit on my head because I dared do
something for our users.