cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: help with "npm test" for cordova-lib
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2016 17:57:36 GMT
It's jasmine test that is failing [1]

Does this means that jasmine tests are not running in a continuously? Any
reason why are they not running in Travis?

I can't figure out what is the test trying to test:
it('should successfully add a plugin using relative path when running from
subdir inside of project',

So I need some help trying to fix it.

[1]:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/blob/master/cordova-lib/spec-cordova/plugin.spec.js#L171