cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <>
Subject Re: [Android] Library Project/AAR alternatives to current plugin situation
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2016 23:08:58 GMT
Does this aligns in a similar way as how phonegap is recommending for iOS
on using Cocoapods [1] to embed the Cordova WebView into an existing iOS

Looking only from a Native Android developer eyes this will be the approach
I would like if I have a pure native android app and for some reason I want
to add a Cordova webview to a portion of my App.