cordova-dev mailing list archives

From julio cesar sanchez <jcesarmob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Library Project/AAR alternatives to current plugin situation
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2016 12:31:24 GMT
I think it's a good idea as right now you can't install plugins on the
cordova embedded webview use case, not even with plugman.

Did you publish it on jcenter or mavencentral? or can you publish on github
the plugin as library project (I mean the plugin  with the changes you
made, but without the cordova sample project)