cordova-dev mailing list archives

From julio cesar sanchez <jcesarmob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: this is my bug
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2016 19:52:11 GMT
This is the cordova development list, used to talk about the cordova
project, not to ask questions or post problems while using it.
You should ask on stack overflow, the phonegap google group or the cordova
slack.

If you think that you have found a bug then report it on
http://issues.cordova.io

But I don't think this is a bug, you probably are missing the iPhone 5
splash screen, you didn't configure it correctly on the config.xml or it
doesn't have the required size, so if you ask on any of the places I told
you, don't forget to add that information and provide your config.xml