cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Matthieu Renard <matthieu.ren...@wiztivi.com>
Subject Plugin Development on Android with view modification.
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2016 08:14:25 GMT
Hello Cordova Dev Team,

I need some advise about plugin creation.
I'm developing an android player plugin who need to add an Android
"SurfaceView".

I decide to modify the view when the pluginInitialize :

   - create the SurfaceView and add it into the layout
   - set the CordovaWebview background to TRANSPARENT
   - and bring to front the webview because it is behind the surfaceView

This workflow is made too late, I saw this modification when I run my
application.

Is the good way to do this ? A way to initialize the view earlier.

Please let me know.

Best Regards,

--
[image: wiztivi-logo] <http://www.wiztivi.com>
*Matthieu Renard* | - Developer, Project Team