cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <>
Subject [JIRA USERS] Short term: Regular users need to be whitelisted to create and comment on issues
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2016 00:32:58 GMT
According to Apache Infra, Apache JIRA was under spam attack earlier today.
To stop it, new accounts (or existing accounts that are in the jira-user
role only) do not have the Create Issue and Comment on Issue permission
anymore (short term fix).

If any of you need to have the:
1. Create Issue
2. Comment on Issue
... permission, please reply to this issue with your jira id.

PMC - add these jira id requests to the "Committers" role in JIRA (yes,
Committers - this is just how the permissions for the roles are laid out
right now).

I know this will severely affect issue reporting and discussion. I'm really
sorry for the inconvenience, but we have to work with what we have. Infra
is working on a medium/long term fix with no ETA yet.