cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roadmap for next few weeks - Microsoft - April Edition
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 16:56:59 GMT
I find the Roadmap emails useful. Perhaps other teams should consider it as
well.

Plugin bugs are definitely a concern. Speaking for myself I have been more
concerned with platform bugs, trying to get the ios platform stable.

> "We would also like to work on things like Plugin compatibility when
folks update their platforms, etc."

I did a limited thing when doing the cordova-ios-4.x upgrade. Would be
great to have an automated tool that could pull in "popular" plugins (or
even all known plugins) to see if they all build. This would be useful when
upgrading a major version of a platform.