cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Edna Y Morales" <>
Subject RE: [Vote] 4.1.1 iOS Release
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2016 17:39:58 GMT

The vote has failed. I will start a new vote thread in a few mins.

Edna Morales

From:	"Alexander Sorokin (Akvelon)" <>
To:	"" <>
Date:	04/05/2016 11:39 AM
Subject:	RE: [Vote] 4.1.1 iOS Release

Adding a platform from the archive fails with message "Cannot find module
'underscore'". It looks like something Is missing from the archive.

So, -1.

Alexander Sorokin

-----Original Message-----
From: Edna Y Morales []
Sent: Monday, April 4, 2016 8:45 PM
Subject: [Vote] 4.1.1 iOS Release

Please review and vote on this 4.1.1 iOS Release by replying to this email
(and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

Release issue:

The archive has been published to dist/dev:

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
cordova-ios: 4.1.1 (c5c33bad30)

Note that you can test it out via:

    cordova platform add

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it to
npm, and post the blog post.

Voting guidelines:

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and subdependencies
have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured continuous build was green when repo was tagged
* Ran mobile-spec (iOS)
* Created and ran hello world iOS app with CLI
* Created and ran hello world iOS app non-CLI
* Tested ./bin/create script
* Tested project upgrade from 4.1.0 to 4.1.1 with CLI
* Tested project upgrade from 4.1.0 to 4.1.1 non-CLI
* Ran cordova-lib tests
* Ran iOS native tests
* Ran coho verify-archive

Edna Morales