cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mefire O. <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Tools Release
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2016 20:18:07 GMT

Occasionally, there is this issue that crops up, looks like there's a race condition between
the cordova-lib code and the cordova-ios code.
As a result, I will close this PR and we can proceed with the release.
Anyone else is welcome to carry out further investigations, if interested.

Sorry, everyone.

Omar Mefire

On Mar 17, 2016, at 12:36 PM, Mefire O. <<>>

PR issued:

Omar Mefire

On Mar 16, 2016, at 12:45 PM, Steven Gill <<><>>

hmm, sounds like a reasonable solution. Right now we only reinstall plugins
saved in config.xml (which prepare does). But it makes sense to reinstall
all plugins installed.

Let me know when you have a PR.

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 11:02 AM, Mefire O. <<><>>

I'd like to propose we get in a fix for CB-10775 during this release:

It is breaking lots of people, and I have a fix that will solve this
problem temporarily until we get the more permanent 'cordova platform rm,
platform add' solution in.

It involves making changes to cordova-lib, to reinstall plugins recorded
in <platform.json>, after their deletion by the platform (cordova-ios).

If we agree this should go in, I can have something working by end of day,

Omar Mefire