cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Kotikov (Akvelon)" <v-vlk...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: 6.1.0 (cordova-lib@undefined) ?
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2016 13:07:50 GMT
Created a jira for cordova-common removal from lib package:
CB-10981 Cordova-lib should not bundle cordova-common anymore  (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-10981)

-
Best regards, Vladimir

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos Santana [mailto:csantana23@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2016 5:51 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: 6.1.0 (cordova-lib@undefined) ?

The malformed package published didn't have any functional impact, just extra files, So I
don't see the need to do a release just for that, But I found a critical issue as I kept testing
6.1.0 more in depth

Any way we should follow process as normal, do a CLI bug/patch 6.1.1 and have a [DISCUSS]
on what should be in it like any bugs already fix in master and anything else that is almost
ready/fix