cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject GitHub pull request housekeeping
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2016 20:05:57 GMT
Hey

So, I don't know about the other repositories, but cordova-android on
GitHub has a lot of pull requests that are obviously never going to be
accepted because they're out of date or are not on the master branch.
Since we have no plans to merge things onto 3.7.x or the 4.1.x branches, it
would be good if we could somehow close them.

AFAIK, the only way we can close them is by editing README.md and putting
in the git message. "This closes #<pull_request_num>", but it would be kind
of annoying to have to do that.  That said, may be we should do that for
housekeeping.

What do people think?

Joe