cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Android N
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2016 16:27:35 GMT
1. I don't want to use a Kanban board.

2. I did some initial investigation and the WebView on N isn't ready to be
used.  There's crashes the moment you try and resize a cordova application,
and it's clear that we should probably wait until the next Developer
Preview before we do anything.

As far as the other features of Android N, they are plugin related and
outside our immediate scope.  If people want to add these features as
third-party features, that's cool, but we have enough existing bugs that I
don't want to start adding features like scoped access and Data Saver to
the plugins.