cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jerroyd Moore <>
Subject Personal Introduction: Jerroyd Moore
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2016 18:06:31 GMT
Hello Apache Cordova!

I am a member of the HTML5 Tools Team at Intel. My main responsibilities
include managing the backend build system, including the tools that build
cordova applications for windows platforms. I used to dabble in HTML5 apps,
but am moving away from user application development and more into a devops

I live and work in San Francisco, CA. When I'm not working, I spend my time
snowboarding, camping, watching broadway performances. I also have an
extensive board game collection and more Steam games than I have time to

Nice to meet you!