cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 6.1.0 (cordova-lib@undefined) ?
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2016 16:11:21 GMT
Shoot! So I am checking this out at the airport.

So usually cordova-lib version is not supposed to show. It is for
development only and I find it very useful.

Looks like I made a mistake when publishing cordova-lib :(  I was doing
some tests to see what modules were being picked up when running npm pack.
I ended up not deleting those test files from cordova-lib directory and
they got included. I published the tag from the repo when I should have npm
published the tgz. My bad guys. It needs to get repackaged and published,
but with npm, only way to do that is to bump version. So 6.1.1. Sucks that
we have to vote for a repackage with no changes.

Sorry. Can someone do this?

-Steve