cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Cordova-common@1.1.1
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2016 23:20:44 GMT
haha it would make my life easier. Too late now. I didn't include it in the
tools release but in hindsight I should have.

Tools release will pick up this release since cordova-common dependency is
1.1.x in cordova-lib.

This cordova-common release has more to do with platforms anyways. The
changes in here need to be added to platforms for the fixes we want. Other
tools don't necessarily need this change to be released. They should come
out around the same time though.

-Steve