cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roadmap for next few weeks - March Edition
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2016 23:36:03 GMT
Thanks for sending this out Parashuram! Great idea and looks like a solid
set of tasks Microsoft is focusing on!

Adobe Team:

Last 4 weeks:

    * Platform related bugs and fixes. Maintenance mode.
    * iOS, priority has been to make cordova-ios-4.x stable and secondary
work has been gearing up for cordova-ios-5.x which will have some major
changes [1].
    * We have done some exploratory work into embedable webviews on
Windows. Ran into some big blockers.
    * Slowly continuing work on cordova-fetch [2].
    * Keeping the release train moving

Next 4 weeks:

    * Continue with platform maintenance, releases, fetch work
    * Possibly formalize cordova platform update proposal.

Jesse may have more to add, but he is on vacation this week. Also, I will
be going on vacation to Iran this Thursday, March 24th, to April 10th.
Hopefully others can help with releasing while I am gone, if required.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=86
[2] https://github.com/cordova/cordova-discuss/pull/33

Cheers,
-Steve