cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Android N
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2016 15:24:56 GMT
I flashed one of my phones with Android N and did some basic testing
yesterday and Cordova-Android apps still work :)

I believe Joe was going to look into multi-window support. We should
probably create JIRA items for all the new Android N features so we can
track them.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald