cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Posener <rposen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Edit to Edit on Github for Docs
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2016 22:14:00 GMT
I like "Edit on GitHub".

I was never sure how far into "editing" clicking on the "Edit" button would
take me before I hit some roadblock (like needing to be a committer, like
having a GitHub login, like being part of the cordova in-crowd, etc) that
meant that I had wasted my time.  It would be nice to clarify this (eg, a
hover tip like "No login necessary - Will be queued for review by
committers").
Also... where is the "Edit" button documented?

Rob

Regards
*Rob Posener*
0419 012 627