cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Posener <rposen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Edit to Edit on Github for Docs
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2016 22:50:24 GMT
In my confused mode (as documented in my last e-mail) when I was wondering
what does this "Edit" button do? I went looking for an answer on different
Cordova documentation and contributor web pages.  No answer was found.  I
would have thought it should be explained under "Contributing" somewhere
and saying that you don't need to be a committer or have a login and that
you can't stuff anything up and whatever you contribute will be reviewed by
a knowledgeable person before it is committed.

Rob

Regards
*Rob Posener*
0419 012 627