cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 6.1.0 (cordova-lib@undefined) ?
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2016 14:50:33 GMT
The malformed package published didn't have any functional impact, just
extra files, So I don't see the need to do a release just for that,
But I found a critical issue as I kept testing 6.1.0 more in depth

Any way we should follow process as normal, do a CLI bug/patch 6.1.1 and
have a [DISCUSS] on what should be in it like any bugs already fix in
master and anything else that is almost ready/fix