cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 6.1.0 (cordova-lib@undefined) ?
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2016 13:17:54 GMT
Vladimir, every Vote needs a new email thread "[DISCUSS]" so we can discuss
what would be in the new release

I found a bad regression in 6.1.0, I think we should fix it and release the
fix with 6.1.1
Can you take a look at the JIRA and help fix

As for the removing the cordova-common, let's do that in next patch release
maybe a 6.1.2, right now at least is critical for my work to get a working
6.1.1, people are already using 6.1.0 and broke

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-10961