cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does Cordova have a problem making developers happy?
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2016 00:55:41 GMT
I agree Joe

It's easy to create a stackoverflow subscription that emails you once a
day.

I have one that covers "cordova" "worklight" "mobilefirst"

I tried to answer what I can, but reading it daily which is not every day
that I get something probably most every other day with a few.

At least reading all the new questions gives me a sense on what people are
having problems on.