cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Android N
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2016 16:36:35 GMT
1. I don't have personal experience creating and managing a board, just
talked about what I saw Steve and Shaz using it

2. 100% carefully evaluate and try to push new features to user land/ third
party,
I agree Joe with pushing to third-party, I was just pointing the obvious of
plugin should not brake, similar what we did with permissions on Android M