cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding Examples for Plugins in the ReadMe
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2016 14:09:20 GMT
"With great power comes great responsibilities"

Adding this would require responsibilities of maintenance and up to date
working examples backed up with CI.

In other words it's good idea to add docs with more complex examples on how
to use the plugin, some of them already are located in mobilespec and
plugin test cases, which give us confident that scenario are in good shape.
anything not already covered by CI would require to write test cases to
make sure examples continue to work with plugin and platforms changes.

I would not put the content in a 3rd party Git Repo if it's something that
is part of the Apache Cordova project. Just request a INFRA ticket for git
repo to be created.
We can start with one like Jesse said "cordova-demos" or "cordova-examples"
either one is fine