cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Edit to Edit on Github for Docs
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2016 16:50:16 GMT
The other day I was looking like crazy the doc source code that
corresponded to the page that a user was asking here in dev list where was
the source code, so I assume he also didn't see the "Edit"

Then someone pointed out there is an "Edit" link/button at the top right
side of each page.

Then I saw another website, can't remember now, but they had "Edit on
Github" and having the "on Github" capture my attention.

What you guys think about change it from "Edit" to "Edit on Github" is that
a good change or it's just me