cordova-dev mailing list archives

From julio cesar sanchez <jcesarmob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] another problem with in-call status bar on iOS (inAppBrowser)
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2016 15:40:33 GMT
But the problem here is not when the frame changes, is when the toolbar
used as a fake statusbar is created when the in-call statusbar is present.

If inAppBrowser is opened with toolbar on top while in-call statusbar is
present. See the gray bar between in-call statusbar and inAppBrowser
toolbar. And the webview has 20 points behind the in-call statusbar, notice
that the house icon is partially hidden.

[image: Imágenes integradas 10]

And it remains when the in-call statusbar disappears.

[image: Imágenes integradas 9]

If toolbar is at the bottom the only issue is the one I mentioned before,
the webview has 20 points behind the toolbar (house icon hidden)

[image: Imágenes integradas 7][image: Imágenes integradas 8]

Hardcoding the height of the toolbar used as a fake statusbar to be always
20.0 the problem disappears.

[image: Imágenes integradas 1][image: Imágenes integradas 2][image:
Imágenes integradas 4][image: Imágenes integradas 3]

Listening the statusbar size changes will only solve the problems when the
in-call statusbar hides, as the height is 20 again, but when it shows it
will be 40 and will create the problems mentioned earlier.