cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Alexis Kofman <alexis.kof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding Examples for Plugins in the ReadMe
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2016 14:10:00 GMT
Hello all,

+1 also.

In my case I've added demo apps from the manual tests of my plugins. I
thought it was a good location to permit users to easily "test" plugins.
@purplecabbage, even if you have a demo folder in your plugins, it is just
dowloaded by github users but not installed in their project so it is not
really a big deal right ?